Our Philadelphia studio is a complete HD video production facility staffed by video experts. The facility offers two HD insert studios, one HD multi-camera studio, multiple inbound and outbound HD transmission options, and a full range of video production services. The studio is available 24/7/365.
VideoLink Philadelphia is located on Delancey St. (between Pine St. and Spruce St.), only accessible from 16th St. Our office is the last building on the right. There is no street parking on Delancey St., however our garage has limited parking spaces available for guests who will be leaving following their TV appearance. If our garage is full, nearby parking garages and open-air lots are marked on the map. To access the garage, call the number posted on the sign next to the garage door. A VideoLink employee will answer and open the door.
Guests at VideoLink Philadelphia will enter a comfortable environment to relax and prepare before their television appearance. We offer free wifi, cell phone charging docks, computer and printer access, complimentary drinks and snacks for our guests and their party. Our green rooms are quiet spaces where our guests can expect consistent resources and support as they prepare for their television interviews.
- Two HD insert studios with custom backdrops
- Multi-camera studio with customizable set options and control room
- IP and fiber connectivity
- Studio and remote production services
- Green room and makeup services
- Live or on-demand video streaming
- Live and recorded remote event and video production
Take the VideoLink Philadelphia studio tour
Our vestibule has a keypad to gain entrance to the building.
- Press the DOWN ARROW
- With the arrow at 02-VIDEOLINK, press call
- A VideoLink employee will answer and buzz you in
- Enter and proceed to the second floor